The Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Program prepares students to be professional in this field. Specific objectives of this program are as follows:
- Enrich the Mathematics curriculum to fit the demands of the changing academic environment;
- Develop and strengthen the general education program supportive to the distinctive programs of each college in the University;
- Provide ample opportunities for poor but deserving students to enroll in the course subjects offered by the College;
- Develop student competence in his chosen field of specialization; and
- Develop the ability to communicate effectively in the global market.